Avengers Movie Theme – The Perfect Fancy Dress Idea?
Sometimes it can be challenging to come up with a fancy dress idea for a party. There are so many different themes that have really been overdone, so you want to think of something original that will not be tired and boring. However, you don’t want to choose anything that is too difficult or obscure. Your guests should at least be familiar with your fancy dress theme, or they won’t know what to dress as.
Stuck for ideas? What about an Avengers Movie Themed Fancy dress party? The Avengers is a very popular film franchise and an important party of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The film “The Avengers” came out in 2012 and was produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. The film was written and directed by the legendary Joss Whedon and includes an ensemble cast featuring Chris Evens, Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Hiddleston, Jeremy Renner and Cobie Smulders.
In the film, the peacekeeping organisation known as S.H.I.E.L.D. (run by Nick Fury) recruits together a team of superheros including Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and the Hulk – in order to prevent Loki (Thor’s brother) from taking over Earth. The unique twist to the franchise is the fact that all the heroes have their own film franchises which were all established before The Avengers hit cinemas and this has lead to a massive following.
Tips for an Avengers Movie Theme Fancy Dress
“Avengers” is a really fun theme for a fancy dress party. You can get all of your friends together for some snacks and drinks and watch the movie together. You might even want to place Avengers party games, or put together a quiz with some trivia from the comic books and films.
- Go shopping online – it’s the fastest and easiest way to find great deals on Fancy dress costumes. Check out Hollywood Fancy Dress for a lot of great options for Avengers Fancy Dress.
- Don’t forget to budget for the other accessories that you will need with your costume, such as wigs, makeup, footwear and other extra details. Sometimes a costume will come with these additions and other times you will need to buy them separately.
- Make sure that you start shopping for your costume in advance – you will need time to order the costume and have it delivered.
- Think about your hair and makeup as well. It is these finishing touches that will make your costume much more impressive and will really create the look of the superhero you are going for.
- Do your research! If you don’t know much about the superhero you are dressing up as, do a little bit of research online. You should understand their backstory and the super-powers that they have, so that you won’t embarrass yourself at the party due to your lack of knowledge!
These are just a few special tips to keep in mind when it comes to dressing up for your Avengers themed party – so have fun!