Ladies Top 10 Halloween Costumes
So Ladies...Do you go scary? Do you go sexy? Do you want to do zombies or fairy tale? Maybe both? There are so many questions when it comes to dressing up for Halloween, but don’t let where you go be one of them. Come straight to Hollywood for the best selection around!
If you’re struggling to come up with something new and original for your next Halloween costume then head straight to your nearest branch where you will find just about anything you can imagine! Inspiration will certainly strike, but before you go, why not check out our ladies Halloween Top 10 here:
- Skeleton Dress. If you’re on a budget, but still want a fantastic costume, then you’re in luck! This pretty lace print skeleton dress is perfect if you want to look good without flashing too much flesh!
- Shipwrecked Sweetie. Set sail on the ghost ship this Halloween in a ghoulish grey faded dress and grey striped leggings with matching bandanna. Why not try some our new blind eye accessories to make your costume even spookier!
- Zombie Cop. Keep everyone in check in our sexy zombie cop costume. The little black dress might be torn up and covered in blood stains, but don’t let that put you off! Pick up some handcuffs and liquid latex to give that extra edge to your look.
- Skeleton Tutu. This cute costume will have all the boys reeling this Halloween. The glamorous black dress boasts a fluffy black and white tutu and a white skeleton print. Add some finger-less skeleton gloves and one of our stunning new ombre wigs for a more luxurious feel and don’t forget those skeleton tights!
- Wicked Witch. Have your wicked moment in this gorgeous purple and black number, which even comes with that adorable mini witch hat. The corset style top and full underskirt flatter the figure, no matter your size! Add some stripy stockings and plenty of glitter to complete your witchy look.
- X-Ray Dress. Try something new this Halloween with the amazing long black dress with blue full body X-Ray print! Team this costume with an electric blue wig and face paint for ultimate effect.
- Zombie School Girl. This will be no high school musical, unless you consider blood curdling screams tuneful! This schoolgirl is going to eat your brains and look fabulous while doing it. The tattered while shirt has an attached grey blazer and it covered in blood spatters as is the tartan skirt and tie. Add fake blood and whiteout eye accessories to complete your look.
- Zombie Malice. Forget the Mad Hatter, Alice has gone barmy! Zombies have invaded Wonderland and leading them is Miss Alice in her torn and bloodstained blue dress with attached apron and gory latex rib cage!
- Zombie Nurse. You can forget your bedside manner in the ladies zombie nurse costume! The fitted white dress and mask are covered in fake blood and don’t forget the broken ribs sticking out! Extra fake blood is a must with this costume so don’t forget it.
- Beautiful Bones. Glam up this Halloween with this gorgeous black and red ensemble! The figure flattering corset and pencil skirt combo show off your sexy curves while the red bolero and matching choker accent the costume. The lace trim from top to toe just give this an extra sexy feel. What more could you want from a Halloween costume?
Feeling inspired? Good! Hurry on down to snap up the best ladies Halloween costumes around. Don’t forget to pick up face paints, wigs and even scary eye accessories to take your look to the next level!